Plant Lover Reborn!!

A Seasoned Gardener & Rose Lover

Moderator: Izhar

rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Re: Plant Lover Reborn!!

Post by rafique »

This was a gorgeous double in light Salmon Pink. Thanks to mali baba again who watered the area carelessly, spoiling this flower too.
This do happened occasionally :) . You have good collection of gerberas. Beautiful blooms. I am looking few black aphids on one of your flower?
Rafique
KBW
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Roses, Plants in natural habitat, native plants, landscaping

Post by KBW »

rafique wrote:This do happened occasionally :) . You have good collection of gerberas. Beautiful blooms. :) I am looking few black aphids on one of your flower?
Thanks brother. Aphids will be taken care of.

regards
KBW
Donor
Donor
Gardening Interests: Roses, Plants in natural habitat, native plants, landscaping

Post by KBW »

Few more bloomed today.

Second flower of the orange Gerbera. It is much more orangish than the first one. Love this colour in Gerbera.

Love maroon colour Gazanias

Dwarf Campanualas elatines. I am hopeful that they will flower in Okara :roll:
KBW
Donor
Donor

Post by KBW »

Few more Gerberas flowered today. I have planted all of them in the ground and after plantation, the flower size has reduced. I have started pinching the flowers and hopefully, next flush will be of bigger size. Few pics.

Very nice colour. Hopefully when the plant settles down in he ground, flower size and shape will be better.

This one is blooming well and number of flowers on one plant is increasing.

Another very nice colour.
KBW
Donor
Donor

Post by KBW »

Nasturtiums are adding good colour to the lawn.

KBW
Donor
Donor

Post by KBW »

Some of the old roses have started blooming, however, the new ones that I planted this year are still to bloom. Eagerly waiting for the flowering of new roses which I personally selected.

Few pics of old roses......

With the same graft, this one has two different tones on the same branch. One is off white and the other is blotted pink.

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Lovely....what are the yellow flowers behind nasturtium pot? and further back in white color?????
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Lovely roses.Its normal with Iceberg.as the bloom gets older it begins to motled pink.its not because of different shade.you can say that you are getting different shades on the Black Tiger.second from top is the bloom which i desire to be every time on bush but mostly we get the last shade.thats the basic reason i don,t like Abracadabra.mostly it reverts back to Black beauty & some times even to gold medal.
KBW
Donor
Donor

Post by KBW »

@arhan137
Sir white flowers are Alyssum sexatile and yellow ones have been planted by my mali as fillers. I will confirm the specie and let you know.

@UMARKHANMARDAN
Thanks for the education Sir. My knowledge about the names of various roses is quite elementary and I will look forward towards guidance in this area. I intend going through various threads on roses given on the forum. In the meanwhile, I hope that the roses planted by me this year will start blooming. Please do mention the names of other roses shown in my pics, if you have time. Thanks and regards
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Lovely alyssum then

Return to “KBW's Garden”