Shifted them in their proper place
Attachments
m_011.jpg
m_010.jpg
m_006.jpg
Kaleem
Mustansir Billah
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Roses Fragrant plants vegetable plants and fruit plants.

Re: Projects

Post by Mustansir Billah »

Nice
omerkhalid
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Love to grow all types of plants especially Vines, Succulents, bulbs and many more

Post by omerkhalid »

Best of luck sir, Waiting for the blooms
new gardener

Post by new gardener »

i wish i could also grow bulbs here in karachi...
Mustansir Billah

Why can't you grow bubls in Karachi. I am growing hippeastrum too. Maybe someone else would also be growing them too.
new gardener

Post by new gardener »

Mustansir Billah wrote:Why can't you grow bubls in Karachi. I am growing hippeastrum too. Maybe someone else would also be growing them too.
saeed sb from Abdul Seeds Store said to me that the weather of Karachi is not feasible form growing Bulbs and Corms .. but i will give a try.. i have seen some of ur and Madiha Humbal's posts u both are growing it in Karachi.. let me find some Nurseries where i can find some healthy flowers ..
Mustansir Billah

new gardener wrote:
Mustansir Billah wrote:Why can't you grow bubls in Karachi. I am growing hippeastrum too. Maybe someone else would also be growing them too.
saeed sb from Abdul Seeds Store said to me that the weather of Karachi is not feasible form growing Bulbs and Corms .. but i will give a try.. i have seen some of ur and Madiha Humbal's posts u both are growing it in Karachi.. let me find some Nurseries where i can find some healthy flowers ..
You can grow them. One thing about plant is that If they are sprouted easily in any area then it will grow there easily also. :ugeek:
new gardener

Post by new gardener »

Mustansir Billah wrote:
new gardener wrote:
You can grow them. One thing about plant is that If they are sprouted easily in any area then it will grow there easily also. :ugeek:
thanks for the motivation bro.. i am planning to visit some nurseries of Karachi tomorrow .. most probably visit Khalid Bin waleed KU and some at Jinnah Avenue Malir Cantt. well mustansir is this good time to buy ROses.. ??
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

WOW...... the cars are dead cool, I like them,,,,,,,,,,,, but im disappointed they don't seem to figure in your planting scheme

yes yes yes your plants are nice too :D :D :D
Mustansir Billah

new gardener wrote: thanks for the motivation bro.. i am planning to visit some nurseries of Karachi tomorrow .. most probably visit Khalid Bin waleed KU and some at Jinnah Avenue Malir Cantt. well mustansir is this good time to buy ROses.. ??
Yes it is the best time to buy roses but make sure that they are healthy and plant them in nutrient full medium.

Return to “A Collector Gardener Mr.Kaleem”