Moderator: Izhar

M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Re: Make your Own Fertilizer

Post by M Farooq »

ka_khan wrote:
M Farooq wrote:
Thanks for the clarification, I felt the original poster was offended because there was no follow up.
Thanks a lot Farooq for your concern :)
Actually forums are run and are successful when you share your, as well collected information at one spot.Sometimes the juniors and new comers feel like they are neglected and ignored,thats the point when you loose members.I Have been active on many forums and also managing as Senior Moderator one of the first and best Gun sites of Pakistan i know how the ball could be kept rolling :)
Thanks. There have been recent arguments on trivial things when someone called another person as a internet scholar. One contributing member left. The other I guess stopped posting. Two people were lost. This forum is moderated very well, I don't think there is any difference in terms treatment of senior or junior members, financial supporters, non supporters etc in this forum. Please don't feel that way!

Khan sb Pakistan per rahem kerain, aap ke shoq and gardening are poles apart, the former is about taking away life and the latter is all about giving life ;-)
ka_khan
City: peshawar

Post by ka_khan »

M Farooq wrote:
Khan sb Pakistan per rahem kerain, aap ke shoq and gardening are poles apart, the former is about taking away life and the latter is all about giving life ;-)
Now dont jump over your seat if i tell you i am animal/birds lover and have many in my Aviary.ALSO....i love to go for hunting :D
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

ka_khan wrote:
M Farooq wrote:
Now dont jump over your seat if i tell you i am animal/birds lover and have many in my Aviary.ALSO....i love to go for hunting :D
All I can say is Sohail Warriach's quote "Kiya yeh khula tazaad nai" ;-).

Return to “Fertilizers”