Farrukh' Garden with detail

Moderator: Izhar

farrukh_here
City: Bahawalpur
Gardening Interests: Love flowers and fruit plants

Farrukh' Garden with detail

Post by farrukh_here »

This is full view of my garden. i need suggestions and views about this that how should i improve or maintain with different varieties. And how to make it beautiful and eyecatching. i am waiting for response. thanks in anticipation.
Attachments
another view
another view
full view
full view
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: Farrukh' Garden with detail

Post by Izhar »

First of all, get some well rotted manure/compost and mix it in your plants beds in generous quantities. Get a general purpose pesticide and make its solution strictly as per its label and start spraying every second day for a month.. remove the dead branches, faded flowers.. sprinkle 1 kg DAP evenly throughout the lawn... water your lawn and plants every second day, dont wash the plants/leaves.. post pictures after 30-35 days..
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Do the walls get sun?
I get the impression that two sides is the building.
The brick path in front of French windows and along the wall, can you do without it?
Arif
isaeed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: ornamental trees and shrubs,vines.bulbs,flowers

Post by isaeed »

you can consider the following landscape idea
Develop a circular three tiered raised bed at the junction of the rear two walls .Each tier may be 12 to 18 inch high made of concrete or brick with a gutka or stone facing.A water element may be provided on the third tier.A small fountain with backlight would do nicely.Next extend the first tier to run the entire length of the two walls seen in your photo.Fix garden lights at 10 to 15 feet intervals in them.Plant daylilies amryllus or permenants in the entire bed
Next the lawn .You will have three corners remaining.In each corner plant a group comprising palms ornamental trees /shrubs permenant plants .Plant using a layered approach with nice mix of colours.Prepare flower beds between these corners for annuals.Dont forget fertilizing the lawn grass.
Lo and behold you will have a beautiful garden
irfan saeed
isaeed
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: ornamental trees and shrubs,vines.bulbs,flowers

Post by isaeed »

and please do something about the brick pathway .Replace with wooden decking or natural stone tiles.Also use uplighters to illuminate lawn corner plants
irfan saeed
farrukh_here
City: Bahawalpur
Gardening Interests: Love flowers and fruit plants

Post by farrukh_here »

Thanks everyone here.... I get more awesome ideas. Thanks Izhar sahab for making healthy lawn suggestion.
@ Arif khan sahab. this is saim problem in our area.
@ Irfan saeed sahab. ap k mashwaray bahut bahut pasand aye hain. new ideas milay hain mujhe. thanks everybody

Return to “General Discussion”